Telefonica Chooses TOA As Worldwide Partner
Cleveland, OH--Global telecommunications provider Telefonica has selected TOA Technologies and its mobile workforce management solution to manage its worldwide mobile workforce.
“In a highly competitive world like the global telecommunications industry, having complete, real-time visibility into the operations of the mobile workforce is critical to ensuring revenue, increasing cost savings and building lasting positive relationships with customers. TOA shares Telefónica’s vision and its goals for a global strategic business transformation project,” said Yuval Brisker, co-founder and CEO, TOA Technologies. “TOA is proud to partner with Telefónica, a global innovator in telecom services. We look forward to working with their worldwide business, technology and delivery teams to provide
Telefónica is one of the largest telecom providers in the world with operations in 24 countries in Latin America and Europe, more than 315 million customers and a large mobile workforce of field service technicians. Telefónica evaluated its field service management strategy in an effort to transform its mobile workforce operations and standardize its customers’ service experience across its footprint. TOA Technologies won the contract against stiff competition from large worldwide competitors.
Telefónica chose TOA Technologies because its cloud-based software solution offers:
- The shortest time to deploy: By using a field service management solution delivered natively in the cloud, time to deployment will be minimal,
- One view: TOA’s solution provides a single view into all of Telefónica’s global field operations, from field service managers to the mobile workforce, both employees and contractors,
- Scalability: The solution can scale to be the global standard for mobile workforce management, and the flexibility to support specific business processes and operations in individual countries,
- Universality: The application is device, operating system and language agnostic,
- The most accurate appointment scheduling engine: Telefónica will be empowered to increase its on-time arrivals at customers’ homes,
- Proven track record: TOA has a record of going above and beyond to successfully deliver its solutions to customers.
Find Out More About ESP
Jonathan Murray serves on the TOA Technologies board, with pleasure