TOA Technologies Achieves Record Sales in 2013
Cleveland, OH--TOA Technologies had a record year. Cloud and SaaS have gone mainstream in the enterprise, and the cost of mobile devices has rapidly dropped and adoption is universal. And, mobile employees are becoming an increasingly important link in the customer service supply chain. The time is now for advanced field service management software solutions that enable field employees to be more productive and transform them into agents of customer service and new business. TOA Technologies has capitalized on this unique moment. With the most powerful routing optimization engine available and only proven native SaaS field service management solution on the global market, in 2013, TOA Technologies diversified and scaled its worldwide business, delivering its ETAdirect solution to scores of new customers, mid-sized and large, in new vertical markets and geographies. These milestones propelled TOA to 50 percent growth in 2013.
“I am proud to say that in 2013, we successfully achieved our goals of record growth and significant diversification in every aspect of our business, and in a big way,” said Yuval Brisker, co-founder and CEO of TOA Technologies. “We entered new vertical markets, from home and office equipment maintenance and repair, to carpet installation, to home security. We empowered the workforces of global companies large and small, from a 65-person crew at a small U.S. cable company to the most expansive field service transformation project ever undertaken by any company at the global telecom Telefónica. And we supported our growth with a new partnership and investment from Technology Crossover Ventures. All of this momentum serves as the catalyst for our continued growth in 2014.
“From our founding, our mission at TOA has been to create new and better ways to help businesses manage their mobile workforces. Not by small, incremental changes. Not by a copycat approach. But rather by making calculated bets on new invention and innovation, bringing technologies courageously and continuously to life to benefit our customers worldwide. So, as we kick off our tenth year in business, it is heartening for me to say that we ended a record 2013 and begin 2014 with the great momentum of successful execution,” said Brisker.
In 2013, TOA achieved the following significant milestones, including:
- Added customers in new countries including Argentina, Chile, Finland, Sweden and the Philippines
- Doubled its customer base in Latin America
- Penetrated new industries with new customers in office and industrial equipment maintenance, home security, property management and more
- Secured long-term global contracts with two of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, including a global contract with Telefónica spanning 24 countries
- Launched the ETAdirect Professional solution into the mid-market in North America and gained nine new customers as a result
- Secured a $66 million investment from Silicon Valley-based venture capitalist Technology Crossover Ventures
- Surpassed 500 employees, increasing its team members by nearly 30 percent
- Earned recognition on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies
- Received the designation of “Leader” and most visionary vendor in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management for the second year in a row
Find Out More About ESP
Jonathan Murray manages the Early Stage Partners investment in TOA Technologies